Oxfam is an international organization operating in the Saharawi refugee camps in Tindouf since 1975. Oxfam’s programme in the camps involves a combination of humanitarian and resilience interventions with policy and influencing work locally and globally.
Oxfam in Algeria welcomes applications from local English Language Institutes and English Language private tutors to deliver English language training.
Location: The Sahrawi Refugees camps in Tindouf – Algeria.
Purpose: Deliver intensive and high-quality English Language training to Oxfam Algeria staff on the following areas :
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Business English
- Technical English
- Conversation skills in English.
How to apply
If you’re an English Language School/Institute, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Summary of your school and tuition plan
- Trainings offered (including modules, objectives, and timetables)
- Financial Offer
If you are a private tutor, please send your application to email@example.com with the following requirements:
- Your resume
- A university degree in English Language.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as a tutor of English as a second language.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Closing date: Monday 31 August 2022.
The schools and/or private tutors that meet the requirements of this call will be personally interviewed according to Oxfam Algeria training and safeguarding policy.
Only shortlisted offers will be contacted usually within 2 weeks of the closing date.